Monday, October 8, 2018

First Email-Sent Oct 4th


Hello Ma and Pa! I made it through my first night safely and happily. The spirit here is wonderful and I feel like I've kinda been force-fed yesterday with all the knowledge of everything. Haha But I already love it!
My companion is Sister Chandler. She's wonderful! Keep us in your prayers for homesickness (she's struggling. :( ) and keeping the spirit. My P days will be on Thursdays but today, we don't have one. I got to write this today because I was late yesterday. (oops.) :)
 I love you both so much! All my insecurities and issues have almost silenced. I'm so grateful I chose to serve. :) Thank you for all that you've done for me! I can read emails whenever while I'm here so EMAIL A LOT! And I'll reply on my P day. :) I love you!

 - Sister Young :)

1 comment:

  1. Well this is going awful quick! Are you feeling trunky yet? Have you met any cute Elders?

    ��
    I look forward to reading your talk. Several have now mentioned how great it was.
    I am glad you have lived on your own for a while somhomesickness is not a distraction.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete